MCB Reinstatement Period
The Missouri Credentialing Board has decided to allow a credential reinstatement period for anyone who may have let any MCB credential lapse since April 30, 2012.
MCB will be conducting a reinstatement period during January/February 2016. To reinstate a credential, a professional will need to submit:
1 period of renewal hours for the credential being reinstated – examples are:
- 40 hours with 6 live ethics for CCJP
- 20 hours with 3 live ethics for RASAC II
- 6 hours of medication/pharmacology/brain disease training for MARS
All hours must be obtained since the credential expired.
1 renewal fee payment – examples are:
- $190.00 for CCJP
- $95.00 for RASAC II
- $25.00 for a 2nd credential – for instance if you kept your CRADC but let a CCJP or CCDP-D expire.
1 reinstatement fee of $150.00 – this fee is the same for all credential reinstatements
If you are interested in reinstating an expired credential,
please e-mail Scott Breedlove (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your
current mailing address and a reinstatement packet will be e-
mailed or mailed to you in December 2015. E-mailing Scott will
save MCB from sending you a follow up postcard.
If you have any questions, please call MCB at 573-616-2300.
The Missouri Credentialing Board (MCB) has 3 open Board positions starting January 1st, 2016. All 3 positions are 3 year terms serving from January 2016 through December 2018. The 3 Board members currently serving in the positions are eligible to run for another term. We encourage anyone with interest to submit a resume and 1 page letter of interest by e-mail to email@example.com by 10/31/2015. The positions with respective qualifications are as follows:
1. Northwest Regional Representative - this person must reside in the NW Part of the state and hold any MCB credential.
2. Southwest Regional Representative - this person must reside in the SW Part of the state and hold any MCB credential.
3. Mental Health Representative - this person can reside anywhere within the state and must hold any MCB credential. Preference is given to someone who works within a co-occurring setting and holds a MCB Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional or Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional - Diplomate Credential.